UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Dr. Joe Dumas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Joe Dumas
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:03:02 -0400
Hello all,

Attention any of you who are against the proposed change to 2-way streets:

Former City Council member Marti Rutherford has prepared a petition to
be presented to the Mayor, the City Council, the Chancellor, and the
Tennessee Department of Transportation opposing the reconfiguration of
the streets.  (TDOT has jurisdiction since these are not just city
streets but state/federal highways.)  I have copies of the petition.  If
you would like to sign it, please let me know.

Joe Dumas