UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Marcia Noe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcia Noe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:00:25 -0500
Dear colleagues,

My student assistants, Jen Litton (major: sociology) and Nikki Coulter
(major: commuication) are looking for housesitting gigs this summer. They
are both very mature and responsible. They say they charge a nominal amount
so that they can buy groceries.  They work as a team.  If you are looking
for a housesitter this summer and would like to contact them, you can reach
Jen on her cell phone at 802-2123 or at her dorm number (757-8446).  If you
would prefer that they call you, you may respond with your phone number(s)
by return e-mail and I will see that they get the message.

Thanks,
Marcia Noe
Professor of English and Coordinator of Women's Studies