UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
mtwilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:36:03 -0400
The Work Place Wellness Program is sponsoring a Cholesterol Blood Screening
for all UTC Faculty and Staff.  The Screening will take place on Wednesday
April 17, Thursday April 18, Friday April 19, Wednesday April 24, Thursday
April 25, and Friday April 26, between 7 Am and 9 AM, in room 115 in the
Arena.  Please email me the approximate time you would like to come.  Slots
will be filled on a first email basis.  I will email you to verify your time
slot.
Thank you

Marianne Wilson