UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:12:57 -0500
Could You Update Your Picture?
Donna Cooper, Counselor

The career aspect of our Center services sometimes resemble the function of a tour
guide for students who are undeclared, undecided, and uncertain regarding their
choice or lack of choice for a major.  As we attempt to send the students in the
direction(s) which will best enhance their college experience, we find that the picture
of what is happening in the specific major may have changed.

As summer approaches, we will be introducing a new Freshman class to our
campus.  The correct and current information regarding you and your department
will assist us in guiding and bragging as we interact with the students and their
parents.

Your department will soon be receiving a questionnaire from our Center which asks
for an update.  Please return them before the end of the semester.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 755-4438 or send me an email c/o:
Donna Cooper to [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your continued support,

Donna Cooper
Counselor