UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:44:37 -0400
The Facilities Planning and Management Department needs your help in
prioritizing the maintenance needs in UTC's buildings.  We want to use our
limited resources in ways that will have the greatest impact upon enhancing
our learning environment - one of UTC's strategic planning initiatives.
Your help will also enable us to better respond to SACS assessments and
outcomes criteria.  What we need from you, the building users, is input on
the priority relative to other categories for your building.  We understand
that many areas need work; however, we ask that you evaluate any immediate
need for facility improvements by a given category and not simply assess
its overall condition.

Copies of the surveys are being delivered to the Building Managers (listed
below) today for distribution to the building occupants/users.  Please take
a few minutes to fill out the survey.  We ask that you submit your
Director for Engineering Services, Dept.# 3553.  Thank you in advance for
your assistance.

BUILDING MANAGERS
Administrative Building-- David Stallings
Bretske Hall-- Habte Churnet
Brock Hall-- Oralia Preble-Niemi
Cadek Hall-- Peter Gerschefski
Challenger Center-- Tom Patty
Davenport Hall-- Galen Janeksela
Fine Arts Center-- Kim Renz
Fletcher Hall-- Richard Casavant
Founders Hall-- Mary Scott
Frist Hall-- Kit Rushing
Grote Hall-- Phil Kazemersky/Curtis Gossett
Guerry Center-- Dana Wertenberger
Holt Hall-- Herb Burhenn
Hooper Hall-- Judy Fry
Hunter Hall-- Teresa McKinney