UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rene Long <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rene Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:30:21 -0400
Our textbook manager, Brian Yuchnitz, has left the bookstore to pursue
other interests.  His last day was April 16, 2002.   We wish him well in
his new endeavors.   He has been replaced by Alisha Hennessee.  Alisha has
been employed at the bookstore for 5 years while she attended UTC.  Three
of those years were as a part-time bookseller and the last two years as a
full-time employee in the position of General Merchandise Supervisor.  I
have every confidence that Alisha will do well in this position and will
take care of your textbook needs.  Please address all future textbook
concerns to Alisha at ext. 5362 and join me in congratulating her on this
promotion.

Thanks,
René