UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:49:46 -0400
As a follow-up to Sue Carroll's e-mail about the Event Survey:

The ERC is trying to find out what activities the staff and faculty are interested in having and/or joining.  Our Social Events and Recognition Committee are trying to put together some "community building" events.  These events will only be successful if our community participates.

Please complete the survey and return it to Sue.  You can print it out and return it by campus mail if you wish to remain anonymous.
Sue's address is Fine Arts Center Dept #1351

Thanks for your participation.  The surveys need to be received no later than Monday, May 6.

Julia Cronin, CPS
Student Employment Coordinator
Chair - Employee Relations Committee
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Office of Student Financial Aid Dept #4805
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
(phone) 423-755-4677
(fax) 423-785-2292