UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Margha Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margha Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:38:20 -0400
Our office has put together a list of places in the Chattanooga area that
need volunteers - particularly tutors - during the summer.  This list is
perfect for those high school and college students or adults with free time
looking for something to do this summer.  The tutors are getting some
wonderful experience (looks good on a resume or college application too)
and are providing a valuable service to the children of the community.

If you would like one of these lists, please let me know and I will send it
to you via campus mail.

Margha Davis, Field Placement Coordinator
College of Education and Applied Professional Studies
Teacher Preparation Academy, Dept. 4154
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403
phone: 423/425-2351; fax: 423/425-5381