SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:01:38 -0500
On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:49:34 -0600, Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>This is a very interesting read.
>

>------- Forwarded message follows -------
>A recent project apparently caught some awesome footage of an
>agg off the Caymans.  I couldn't download the video clip, but Laddie
>says more is on the way:
>

>http://www.reef.org/data/groupermoon.html
>

>Michael C. Barnette
>
>Florida

Mike, for a minute I thought you had found a post of someone who
caught me MOONing someone while I was on the Cayman Aggressor.  I do
recall a female DM and another (single) female doing a duet MOON
on some male divers on another boat.  Too bad I didn't have any pic
to show.  :-)

-- Bob.