SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
Christian Gerzner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:58:07 +1100
David Hale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> wow, the DSC-P5 looks like a nice camera for the money
> and you can't beat that price for the housing.
>
> I didn't take that into account when I bought my
> DSC-S85 last fall. It's a great camera, but I'd be
> looking at $800 for an Ikelite housing. For $800 I can
> buy a DSC-P5 and the Sony housing!
>
> Guess I'll just have to live with the NikV a bit

Rejoice in the fact that if you get *THAT* shot with the Nik V (given
that you used decent film) it will be capable of being published in
ANY medium at ANY size thus making you considerably richer.

Something that cannot be said for the vast majority of digital cameras.

Mind, getting rich from u/w photography is rather suspect at best
anyway. :7

Cheers,

Christian