SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:59:24 -0500
Reef Fish wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:29:16 -0500, Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> >Welcome home, Mon-sewer  :-)
>
> Mercy, pardner.  Should've stayed in Paris till Coz this weekend.  I
> not only had a mess of snail mail and other stuff to tend to, my PC
> Eudora (RFLING) refused to SEND, so I am backlogged on my email replies
> too until I can move them over here (my laptop) from which I'll probably
> have to operate the next month or two. ;)

Merde, pardner to you, too!  :-)  I can only imagine the torture you
must have felt, being able to listen and not respond.  <BG>

> >Several other Choo-Choo-Mini-NEDfest attendees may help you preview the
> >CAIV2002NEDfest shirt, too.  :-)  We've been mailing them out'a here
> >fast as we can.
>
> Good!  Viv can bring copies of our mini-NEDfest pix to the CAIV02NEDfest
> which will probably have LESS attendees than our Choo-Choo-mini one. :-)

Ahhhh, yes, but the diving's better in Cayman!  :-)  It's a shame that
everyone can't be there.

*snip*

> >> Danna's Graduation from High School!  Congratulations, Danna.  Now
> >> we all know why we can't attend each other's party.   :-)
> >
> >Danna has locked herself in her room until she decides what to do: to
> >blow off her graduation or attend the Choo-Choo-Mini-NEDfest.
>
> Sure, you "teaser" (that's what Elisa calls you).  Thank goodness I
> don't have to watch you strip-tease!  :-)  But as you'll have known
> by now, I've invited Danna to come visit us between the two NEDfests
> to join Viv for some sightseeing around here.

She's has so much planned between graduation and the CAIV2002NEDfest
that its impossible to fit in.  ...and we all regret not being able to
attend.  However, we may have our own mini-pre-CAIV2002NEDfest here with
Soyong, Bjorn, Alexander, Chuck, Jeannie, Elisa, Danna, Lauren, and me.

> ...I would have invited
> you too except I can't stand the thought of seeing an Old Fart doing
> the strip-tease!

Bob, stop, just the thought is making everyone physically ill!  :-)

*snip*

> I think Danna should show up in her Graduation with the NEDfest shirt
> over her gown when she receives her diploma.  I'll start off the
> auction with $20 for that pic!  :-)
>
> -- Bob.

I hear $20, I have $20, do I hear $25?  :-)

I'll work on it.  ;-)

Best regards,
Russ