SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
John Nitrox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:33:30 -0500
      The bait Strike and Feeeesh are trolling is far to tempting for me to
resist.  Strike's recent Counterstrike Krabbmann article on field
adaptations of high tech communications gear in <Asian Diver> as well as
"Life's a Beach," are satisfying in themselves, but Strike's Singapore post
which mentioned Jarrod Jablonski's RB80, NEDs making Raffles run short on
gin, being the recipient of an award chosen by Stan Waterman, and seeing
the Fieno and Megaladon (which many people have thought were vaporware) has
made me hunger for "the rest of the story."  Add to that an oblique
reference by Feeeesh to a $1000 dinner for two in Paris and..., well
gentlemen the hook is set.  Haul me in, weigh me, gut me, and gill me; but
please, tell me more.

DPTNST,

John