SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:37:09 +0800
That particular cape is unknown to me, but diving in the Krabi area is not
impressive. There is a lot of run-off, leading to generally poor visibility
(although everything is relative: you should get 10 meters, endless for a
Brit!). Better to do Phuket, if diving is the goal, but since it isn't, your
friend can at least congratulate his wife on having chosen one of the most
scenic spots in South-East Asia!

Bjorn