SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 04:56:18 -0400
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:12:59 +1000, David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 12, 2002 11:51 AM, Angelo Pardinas wrote:
>
>>    That would be a great idea. Just let me in on the plans for tuesday
>
>Assuming that it's OK with Bjorn and J-M, how about meeting up in the
>Billiard Room Bar at Raffles Hotel, (birthplace of the Nitrox Snorkel), at,
>say, 18.00 hours on Tuesday? :-)

What about Giovanni and me???

http://131.114.9.20:8001/Varie/duel.jpg

I was going so well on the same boat with you and Sylvia
on our way to Singapore,

http://131.114.9.20:8001/Foto/confucius.jpg

until a huge one-foot swell hit the boat, and our Viking god
physiques were just a bit too weighty for the boat Giovanni
built for us, and I voluntarily swam off a hundred miles to
get another boat, so you can get there by Monday night.

I am on my way to singapore NOW on the re-built boat:

http://131.114.9.20:8001/Foto/feesh.jpg

It I am lucky to catch a typhoon as my tail wind, I should be
able to make it there by 18:00 hours on Tuesday.

Don't start the party without Giovanni and me!!

-- Bob.