HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:37:48 -0500
Don't these Quiz subfiles have a special record at
record zero (which is something other than the
file 'label'?)

Seems to me if you ran it through a sort routine,
all you have to do is find what was record zero,
and put it back as the first record using an
editor then save unnummbered?

Pardon my ignorance but it seems too easy.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors