HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:57:54 -0500
Gavin Scott states:

<start>

Say what you will about Microsoft, but they have one hell of a lot of
information about their products online, such as a few million pages of
developer documentation, support knowledge databases for all the products,
monitored newsgroups, etc.

<end>

could it be they need all those docs online so they don't have to handle all
the calls concerning 'bugs' in their software?

Lot's of 'bugs' produces lots of docs.

Having said this,  I still prefer Microsoft Office over any rival that may
be out there.  I do like their knowledge base, but it could be improved
more; and it is.  Their O/S on the other-hand, now that's another story.

Just my VHO
L.B.