HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Jim Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:51:30 -0800
Greetings all,

I recently became the proud owner of a little 925.  Apparently, 1
of the 2 drives on it has gone bad, and the tape drive doesn't
seem to be working either.

Since I don't have an actual need for a 3k at home, I'd like to get
it in good working order just for the fun of it.

Does anyone know where I can get *really* cheap replacement
parts for this little system?  Perhaps a disk drive or 2, and a dds
drive.

TIA.

Jim