HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:31:25 -0800
I agree with Donald, and the mental picture he developed, of two people with
problems getting married, is appropriate.  I just hope they don't have
children.
It will take the resolve of the remaining individuals in both companies to
pull it together.  They don't get the perks like the board members, they
could be sacked at a moments notice (by a manpower reduction program), and
for the recognition they get, they would do better as a greeter at Wal-Mart.
How many are already looking for another long term relationship?
As for the doctor, I had one that was always sick.  I changed doctors and
still haven't needed to see him for 4 years.

Guy
www.hptraderonline.com