HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:23:40 -0800
Jim,

We could send you s couple of drives for your 925 if we could get you to pay
for the shipping.  We would need to know what type of drives you have.
Those came stock with 670 drives and HPIB controllers or fiber optic
controllers.
It may have a bad power supply.  Often they go bad and it only looks like
the drives are out.  When the fan goes out, the drive shuts off.
Other than that, post a WTB on www.hptraderonline.com and see what pops up.

Guy Avenell