HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:07:11 -0800
3000-l:

Some people never let an opportunity to display poor taste go by. When, oh when are we going to let this subject lay to rest, huh?

Disgusted in Tacoma, I remain

Yours truly,

John Penney

NOT my employer's comments, or opinions, mine alone

YMMV

IMHO

Original text:

VMS people nervous? Never! We know that the "preliminary estimate of
shareowner proxies" used by Carly to claim her victory was provided by
Arthur Anderson. Once the final count is in, some company that knows how to market VMS will come in and buy it. Either that or Curly will be replaced by someone with more brains. The other day I overheard the janitor who was cleaning the vomit at the local mall tell his invisible friend that he was looking for a new job, I think we have a fit there. :):):)

--
Peter Weaver
Opinions are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer, nor the