HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:53:56 -0800
<plug>
For the record, SMTP-X by E-Mail, Inc. has been sending HTML mail for some
years and is especially good at bulk mailings, featuring an easy-to-use
front-end api in (SMAPI). It does run directly on the HP 3000 in native mode
and is only $799 complete for all machines sizes (the best buy in town).  It
also allows you to post e-mail to your Apache web server on your HP 3000,
just for something totally unique.  You can set up jobs and have the content
mixed within HTML templates at run time or just send the content formatted
as HTML.  Our users love it for it's enduring reliability and ease-of-use,
which is it's add-on value.  Pick up a free 45 day demo of SMTP-X 6.5 (which
now includes Webgate) at www.emailinc.com under "HP Products" or ask to talk
to one of customers for a reference.  There's also a free MIME converter out
there and shareware version of Quark.
</plug>
Chris Flynn
E-Mail, Inc.