HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Peter Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:47:03 -0600
<[log in to unmask]> wrote in message (originally in
comp.sys.hp.mpe) news:a7c6m705ea@enews2.newsguy.com...
> Should the OpenVMS folk be nervous? Perhaps not nearly as much as the
Tru64
> UNIX users...

VMS people nervous? Never! We know that the "preliminary estimate of
shareowner proxies" used by Carly to claim her victory was provided by
Arthur Anderson. Once the final count is in, some company that knows how to
market VMS will come in and buy it. Either that or Curly will be replaced by
someone with more brains. The other day I overheard the janitor who was
cleaning the vomit at the local mall tell his invisible friend that he was
looking for a new job, I think we have a fit there. :):):)

--
Peter Weaver
Opinions are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer, nor the