HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:02:01 -0800
I just received the INSIDE HP email generated by Interex.  The headline
makes my head spin when thinking about what Interex did concerning the
merger.

Here's the beginning, it does go on to talk about a different issue, but the
starting quote is something else.  If Interex is not to question 'why' then
why did they vote?

I N S I D E   H P

March 20, 2002
News and Views About Hewlett-Packard

OURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY: People on both sides of the merger battle
have their own reasons for voting yea or nay, but the University of
Kentucky's reason for wanting the merger is certainly unique, and
unrelated to ROI or IRV.