HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:59:03 -0800
Hi :)
   ok... you didn't tell us what type of 3k this is ... or what version of
MPE you are running...

   I remember seeing those messages on our 928 (has CD-Rom as LDev 11) after
upgrading from 5.5 pp7 to 6.5 pp2 but they went away when I apply some
system patches to resolve some other problems.... that were causing 'deadly
embrace' situations... only ours were in the daytime :(

   Of course I can't remember which patch it was or many other details :(
but then it is Monday and I have only had 1 cup of coffee.  hehe

Art "just a thot" Bahrs