HP3000-L Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:08:05 -0500
If the merger goes bad, does Carly have to pay back all the money she spend
on ad's? Is she liable for these expensens?

Guess, HP will raise its prices and charge more for consulting.

And who currently and for the next months needs a lot of help and
consulting for the migration? Not that we get any additional value out of it
==> we will be charged and we will pay the bill.
Any bets?
Michael