UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:53:25 -0500
I talked to our corporate express rep, and it appears these cartridges have
appeared out of thin air.  He has no way of tracking them and we don't have
anything in the office that uses this type of cartridge, so if anyone on
campus can use them, please let me know and I will share the wealth, so to
speak.  They are Brother TN-300HL toner cartridges, and they look to be for
a fax machine or a small printer.  Please check and see if you can use them,
because I can't.  If it turns out no one wants them, I will call corporate
express back again and have a driver come and pick them up.

             <---Sherri--->
--
Sherri L. Hobart
Administrative Assistant