UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:39:57 -0500
Hi Everyone,

All appointments are now full for the blood screening scheduled the week
following spring break.  If I have not returned your email, please consider
this email as my invitation to you to try again in April.  Dates for the
next screening will be posted on Raven shortly after spring break.

Also,  all screenings will take place in the new WP2 fitness center, Room
115, (formly Healthy Mocs) located on the lowest level of McKenzie Arena
and NOT in Room 212 of the Arena.  Follow the signs.

All faculty and staff being tested will need to bring their Primary Care
Physician's name and mailing address.

Again, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a wonderful spring break.

Carol

Carol Oglesby
Operations Manager, #6606