UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Verbie Prevost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Verbie Prevost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:48:36 -0500
Faculty Development Grants Forms and Guidelines

The new forms and a list of suggestions for developing proposals for
Faculty Development Grants are being distributed via campus mail and should
reach your individual mailboxes by April 2.  I also plan to have forms
available on the web site by that date.  If you would like a copy prior to
then, please email me and I'll send you one individually by attachment.  I
cannot, of course, send an attachment to the entire RAVEN list.  We look
forward to receiving your proposals by April 15.

Verbie Prevost
Chair, Faculty Development Grants

Verbie Lovorn Prevost
Katharine Pryor Professor of English