UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:33:42 -0500
You MUST have your work study timesheets to me by 12 noon tomorrow, Friday, March 22.  This is very important; we have an early deadline this pay period because of the March 29 holiday.  IRIS adds some interesting challenges to getting the time into the system, so PLEASE get your timesheets to me on Friday.

A reminder: bring ONLY Federal Work Study Timesheets to me.  Do not send copies of Federal Work Study Timesheets to Payroll - this will only confuse everyone.

Thanks. (Evaluations for your student workers coming soon!)

Julia Cronin, CPS
Student Employment Coordinator
Chair - Employee Relations Committee
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Office of Student Financial Aid Dept #4805
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
(phone) 423-755-4677
(fax) 423-785-2292