UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:18:44 -0500
As part of a video presentation to the UT Board of Trustees April
4-5, our office is looking for examples of students working, doing
research, internships, cooperative education, facutly/student
projects, etc. in the community.  We specifically need to demonstrate
how the Chattanooga community acts as a laboratory for students where
they gain experience and knowledge.

I am on a very short deadline on this and would like to begin
shooting as early as tomorrow if possible.  If you have students
participating in activities that meet this request, please email me
back ASAP.