UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Dr. Joe Dumas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Joe Dumas
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:54:20 -0500
Hello all,

I just wanted to inform everyone that UTC senior mechanical engineering
major Jonathan McGlumphy has officially qualified with the Election
Commission as a candidate for State House District 31.  The incumbent
and another challenger have picked up papers, but (as of yesterday, at
least) have yet to qualify.  I congratulate Jonathan for qualifying and
thank him for his willingness to be part of the solution to the various
problems facing our state.

Jonathan is getting his campaign off to a fast start.  He will be a
featured guest on Jeff Styles' "FRED the Show" (WGOW Talk Radio 102.3
FM, 1150 AM) at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, March 29th.  Be sure to tune in to
hear what he has to say!