SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:00:08 -0600
On 8 Mar 2002 at 1:28, Brad Stambaugh wrote:

>  And I could keep going, because I think a vacation in this area could
> be great!!!

My brother in law and a few of his buds are doing a bike (Goldwings) trip out
there this summer during the Sturgis rally. After Sturgis, they are heading on out
west, through some of the deserts stopping when they reach the Pacific. At least
most of them will stop, some of them I wonder about though.... I'd love to make the
trip with them, just can't afford the rides....

Before I settled back in my home town of Defiance Ohio, I
> worked for the National Park Service, for eleven years, and spent some
> time in many of these areas, (and others). I hope I'm not hung for
> treason, if I say that non SCUBA vacations can be great too! :)
>
> Brad

__
Mike Wallace
Huntsville,Ala