SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:28:55 -0500
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:27:04 -0800, Wayne & Rita McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>If Jeff can make it to the CHA02NEDfest, take a little trip here with
>>Rita to come down this way not only to meet Jeff, but the other folks
>>in Scuba-SE, and we'll treat you to the Southern Hospitality you
>>Northern folks ain't seen none.  :)   It ain't that bad a hop -- and
>>you get lots of Frequent Flyer Miles to boot!  :-))

>Have to mortgage the house to fly that far on Canadian dollars. :-)

Ah, but just think of all the FFMs you'll get!  :-)

It only takes 25K Continental FFM to fly a rountrip from Vancouver to
Hotlanta, the same FFM it takes to fly the 150 miles from ATL to GSP. :-)
I bet you didn't know Canada (the entire COUNTRY) is considered one of
the 48 contiuous US States (as far as FFM flying is concerned).

When the CHA02NEDfest draws near, and if can get away from w*rk for a
week, I just might see if I can find some spare miles in my FFM bucket
to be your "sponsor" to visit us, you Old Bastard!  (oops, I mean yee
Olde Farte!)

-- Bob