SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:06:25 -0500
On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:12:11 -0600, Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Me too Amigo. Got lots of room at the house here should you ever decide
that you
>want a change of scenery. This is a serious and sincere offer my friend.

Me three.  We have two fully-ready-for-quest bedrooms at the house.  You
and your family are welcome to come anytime.

I am saddened to see the escalation of war in the Holy Land, especially
at this time of religious significance, on a conflict over religion.
But such is the contradiction in life we face daily.

But you are our Cyberspace friends.  That transcends religious and
other conflicts, when you and your family's safety are at stake, in a
non-negligible at risk situation.

Shalom,

-- Bob.