SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Kenneth Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:23:42 -0800
As Lee said- Over and done with - Noise is Noise...and you have shown
that you are the master at it...
your posts had NOTHING to do with the voting  and all to do with your
attempts at elevating yourself and your degredation of others...
No wagers this time- go to Vegas to make those ...
PUT up or SHUT up is just another one of your methods to attempt to show
that you WANT to be in control...
I do feel sorry for your past students if this type of behaviour was
also in an institution of 'higher' learning... my son and daughter would
  have been pulled out in short course...
I did not address the VOTING issue as it was not what your pisting was
about...
I have a life- but seems you are still looking to create one...
I do respect your diving experience and knowledge and look forward to
your on topic posts in the future...

Ken