SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:03:05 -0600
Hi Mike,

To cast a wider net for LED lights, this is a good place to start:
( http://www.uwgb.edu/nevermab/led.htm )  That'll keep you busy for a
while!  :-)

The Sartec is manufactured by Tectite
( http://www.tek-tite.com/LED_Light/led_light.html )
Compare the prices to the ones on the URL I provided.

You will notice a distinct similarity between the Tectite Trek 3 (
http://www.glow-bug.com/product.php?sku=16 ) light and the Sartec EBL-3
( http://www.sarind.com/ebl.html )

Best regards,
Russ