SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Michael Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:04:04 -0500
 . On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:13:16 -0500 Reef Fish wrote:

You don't get it do you?
Your repeat behaviour has put you apart from us.
We don't want to converse with these non scuba ramblings of yours.
We don't care about your self building holier than thou arguments with
others about inconsequential stuff.
We want to talk about scuba and related interest subjects.
We are not going to let you force this group into an unreadable mess
like you did with scuba-l.
Have you not noticed that you seem to put out multiple posts on the same
thing and most people pass on by?
Just like you complaining about below to Ken... get it, he is not
interested in your arguments!

The listserver is now set as most people wish and the voting issues are
no longer relevant no matter what you think or argue here.
As has been said before to you many times, get over it.

One can only hope that we (the few who are not yet) go back to ignoring
you and allow the list to flourish again..... I'm going to set that
example for myself right now.

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:52:24 -0800, Kenneth Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> >Dont you have anything better to do ?
> >
> >Ken
>

> Indeed!
>
> If you're going to a follow-up on my post, why don't you address the
> VOTING ISSUES I raised, as I told Christian he should do, rather than
> just making your patented vacuous NOISE?
>
> -- Bob.

Michael
--
Divers know the true meaning of peace of mind - ignore the Feeesh.