SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:06:34 -0500
On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 J.M. Vitoux <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>Reef Fish wrote:
>>> Will do!  I know that must've been another reason I declined
>>> Crusty's offer to kiss Jeff for him and his Crew -- I didn't
>>> wanna turn Jeff into a Frog!  <BWG>
>>
>>Hey! Maybe I should kiss YOU? :-)
>
>Oh no!  That's beyond the LIMIT of what I allow, as in "Know your
>limits ...".  :-)

Oi! That's enuff bout kissin' from the boyz! MOI will do the dirty and give
Jeff a big smoocher on behalf of all when she rocks up to visit him during
the Choo-ChooNEDfest ... unless Scuba-Sue has beaten me to the punch
already :-)

I have been away diving on the Ningaloo Reef the last few days so playing
catch-up with scuba-se posts. Having crawled half-a-sleep off the bus from
the Coral Bay to Perth run at 6:30am this morning after a 16hr coach ride
my lil brain doesn't know whether it is coming or going .. but I am SO
HAPPY to hear Jeff is on the up & up.  Through Interflora I organised a
little panda bear with a get well bandaid and card with a message that ran
along the lines of "get well soon if you know what's good for you ;-)".
Viv