SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:02:47 -0500
Steven Catron wrote:

> Second site was Delray Ledges, a few minutes motoring to the south.  If
> memory serves, this site was one of Lee and Mika Doelle's haunts from
> several years ago, details of which they posted on one of the lists.

You remember correctly.  It's been a while since Mika was last there.  I've
been back more recently.  Sorry you experienced poor visibility, but glad is
wasn't real poor.  You kind of take your chances this time of year.  I'm
hoping to dive Boynton with friends from another group this Saturday but the
latest word is that high seas may dictate otherwise.

> All-in-all, it was a quite pleasant way to get wet after a looooong
> surface interval.  Seemed a bit odd diving with only 10lbs of weight (a
> bit too much), a thin suit, and no hood for a change.  :-)

Did you happen to record water temperatures?  I've been out of town since
late last week and need to make a decision on what to wear on Saturday . . .
if there is a Saturday dive.

Lee