SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:02:58 -0600
Hi Chuck,

I've often wondered about the randomness of the green/red light myself.
With the customs office just to the right, I wonder how often it is
triggered manually, and if so, why and under what criteria.  Given the
frequency of you and Jeannie's visits, do you have any special insight
or observations?  Inquiring smugglers and reef terrorists want to know?
:-)

Best regards,
Russ