SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:09:51 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] What's the best fare/time to fly to Cozumel (or
GrandCayman)?

> Dave DeBarger wrote:
>
> > In my case the choice of FF program was based upon where I most often
> travel.
>
> In my case, there is no choice of frequent flier program.  I'll take any
one
> that is available.  I'm not sure why anyone would do otherwise.  While
there
> won't always be a benefit, I'm not aware of any penalties.  In most cases,
> my choice of airline is governed by one of the following:
If you live in the DFW area, your choices tend to be limited to American of
fly to somewhere else first.  A notable exception is CZM where we can take a
charter for under 300 bucks, leave around 7AM and be in the water that
afternoon with plenty of time to spare.

Unless you want to fly to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Houston, or Phoenix,
non-stops from DFW are very limited these days.

CH