SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Timothy Doty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:01:00 -0500
                    Reef Fish
                    <large_nassau_grouper@       To:     [log in to unmask]
                    YAHOO.COM>                   cc:
                    Sent by: SouthEast US        Subject:     Re: [SCUBA-SE] Sun Dancer NEDfest with
                    Scuba Diving Travel           Peter & Alice Hughes and              Bret
                    list                          Gilliam, anyone?

                    03/12/2002 11:23 AM
                    Please respond to
                    SouthEast US Scuba
                    Diving Travel list

>>Is this a SCUBA list?

>No.  This is the Convalenscence Center consisting mostly of Escapees
>from the Asylum that was called Scuba-L.

Ah!  I was just checking.  Sometimes I think I'm at my grandmothers nursing
home with all the old ladies bickering back and forth!

>>Don't see a lot of SCUBA content............

>Actually those Krazies DO talk a lot about SCUBA.  But it becomes
>extremely boring (even in an Asylum) is you talk SCUBA all the time.

Blasphemy!  SCUBA boring?  Say it ain't so Joe!

>But you need to have some patience to LURK for awhile, OR, if you're
>short of patience to wait until the spirit of the Krazies move, then
>go ahead and ASK SOME QUESTIONS!

Anyone going to Beneath the Sea?

>Wanna give it a try?

>(1) Ask a question.

Any tech divers have an opinion on PADI's new tech program?

>(2) Name a topic

Certifying 10 year olds, not just maturity but growth plates and the rest..

>BTW, are you located in the South East section of USA that brought
>you to this group?

Northeast, upstate NY to be exact.

>If so, you might be interested to join some of usin an upcoming gathering
>CHA02NEDfest

So I have seen several references to this event, but not much in the way of
what, who, when, where and why...  That's another question btw.

>in which you can attempt to personally and verbally punch some of us in
>the nose,

I'd rather interrogate you all on good diving sites, equipment, training,
etc.

>if you know Kung Fu, Jujitsu, Tai Kwan Do, Judo, and other dangerous
words.

I'm afraid all I do well in a fight is bleed!

Tim
-For it is the fate of Man that he shall forget-