SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2002

From:
Dennis Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:09:23 -0500
Hello Bjorn,

> Which accessories do you have ? I still have the two cameras plus the
wide
> angle, the macro rig and the 2 strobes. I might find space in the
luggage
> for them, since I might still have a chance to shoot a decent picture
(they
> WERE actually going to pay for good pics!)
>
> Bjorn

I'm not certain how it was allowed to happen but I managed to purchase the
ReefMaster "Pro" Dive kit.
They didn't ask for any proof of "pro"-ness :-) or prowess either for that
matter.
The kit has the soft-sided case, the external flash, the Macro 3X lens and
the slightly-misleading "Great Pictures Made Easy" tip booklet :-)
I haven't used the macro lens yet but keep intending to try it. I guess I
better re-read the booklet again before June since there won't be enough
time for me to take the Photo specialty before the trip :-)

I toyed with the idea of adding the second strobe but I'm thinking
seriously about replacing all my cameras with a single digital now that
SLRs are showing up in digital format.... prices of the cameras and the
housings makes this a slightly longer term goal :-)

- Dennis