HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:06:44 -0600
At 12:54 PM 2/27/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Uh, so he can say he has relecs from the olden days when folks start
>threads like this one...?  :) :)
>
>The Series II was a orange booklet as I recall adn the Series III was
>blue...as I recall...

Hmmmm....  I thought the first 'pocket guide' multi-fold card was
goldenrod in color....  I've got the spiral ring blue booklet onward,
with several brown books and including all the Telecommunications handbooks
and various language cards as well. I've tried for years to get the first
card to complete the set but never had much luck... :(

For other items, I've a number of planes of real core memory from an
IBM 1800 and several DEC System-10 manuals, including a DEC-tape (which
were the 3"x1" tapes that mounted near the console).