HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
"James Clark,Florida" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Clark,Florida
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:44:41 -0500
This has to do with the Maytag man. HP3000 are so reliable that the users of
this list exchange meaningless tidbits of information to keep up with each
other and also one persons nonsense is anothers treasure. Just because you
do not need the information now does not mean you will not need it in the
future.

        James