HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Ron Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:55:19 -0800
Use QTP with set input limit 0 to build a subfile that suprtool can dump
the data into. Make sure your subfile size is big enough to hold the
extracted data. Then on the suprtool output statement output to the
subfile with a ",erase".

Ron Hanna
Sr. Systems Analyst
Partnership Healthplan of California