HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Ian Sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ian Sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:17:08 -0600
Folks,

Knowing how many people are 'on the list' is one thing
but how many people subscribe to comp.sys.hp.mpe?

I suspect that this group of people could be not far short
of the list members, maybe even more?! I'm one of them!

By the way, I fall into category 3.

I would never dream of posting a technical reply for fear
of being shot down in flames by those people who know
things - I only teach the stuff, so I don't need to know
AND I have a book/training manual that tells me what to
say!?!?   :-)

Oh yes, there is also the time difference. Here in England
I don't see mmost of the posts until the next day (!?) and
by that time they have already been answered - Thank
God for that, it's another excuse for not replying! :-)

TTFN
Ian
Ian Sargent
Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd
Tel/Fax: 01344 644579
Mobile:   07970 847197
email:      [log in to unmask]
www:      http://www.etcs.co.uk