HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Dennis Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:32:30 -0600
In this hardware emulator they have to emulate a network card, other than
that all the DTC stuff is software, and causes them no extra work.  You get
it when you load MPE on the hardware emulator by default.   The DTC is not
hp3000 system hardware, it's an external device connected through the
network, ie software.