HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:30:34 -0500
Whatever happens in MPE emulation I don't think OpenMPE will achieve
any lasting success until Image calls (the raison d'être for using
MPE in the first place) are usable by the more newer buzzword languages
or the language du jour of the near future.

(Includes faux Image emulators as referred to below.)

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors