HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Mark Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:23:16 -0000
There's a download you get from Microsoft that will give you a "view" on the
objects that comprise the webpage in a popup browser instance. I'm not sure
whether it shows you the IP address of the site you're at though. This may
be hidden in the DNS cache in Windows - I know how to show the arp cache
(arp -a) but not the DNS cache.

HTH

Mark W.